How we secure the safety of our guest and team members
Please note, this information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
At Eranda Pool Spa Villa, the safety and wellbeing of our guests is an utmost priority. As the world situation of COVID-19 is ongoing, we have taken preventive and precautionary measures to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
All team members have been trained in enhanced cleanliness, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines. In addition to ensuring that our cleanliness and hygiene are extremely good across all operations, we are following the latest information, advice and guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health authorities.
Eranda Pool Spa Villa have implemented enhanced cleaning and hygiene with best practices.
Stay with confidence
New processes for cleaning and hygiene
- Temperature checks for everyone arriving at Eranda Pool Spa Villa.
- Proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of all common areas with special attention to high-touch points including door handles, switches, front desk and lobby.
- Villas are cleaned and sanitized regularly with the use of cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available for guests in all our villas, to the reception and all common areas.
- All team members wear mask, gloves and have procedures in place to act quickly should there be an alert to a case of coronavirus and coordinate with local health authorities.
- Physical distancing is respected between our team members and our guests.
Have a Question?
Talk to the Host
+66 (0) 77 300 324-5
+66 (0) 63 289 6289